Thursday, August 2, 2012

Franchise International Malaysia 2012

Our course are introduced for this Franchise International Malaysia 2012 exhibition by our lecturer, Mr. Stephen Ong who teach us in the subject Entrepreneurship for this semester. So my classmates and I went for a visit for this exhibition at PWTC on July 6th, Friday. We are require to attend for this exhibition in PWTC to have a visit and interview those franchisors for our franchise assignment during the lecture time of Entrepreneurship this week that suppose to be on morning 10am-12pm.



Because of the place in PWTC, most of us are no transportation so we decided to meet at school in 9am and then take our classmate's car to go the exhibition. Our lecture is requires us to wear formal so most of us are all dressed up  formal dress code. We are arrive to the venue at about 9.45am which took us about 15minutes to reach from the college. Before going the exhibition, we need to register at the registration counter, my classmate and I was quickly fill in the registration forms and queue up for the ID making.


The exhibition are held at 2nd floor, Tun Hussein Onn Hall. After register we go up to the venue, but because we are arrive there a little early and not allow to go in the exhibition before 10am, so we have to wait until 10am just only can enter for the exhibition.




When we enter the exhibition, we was saw a lot of franchise at there. Some of them are the famous franchise which is McDonald's, Tutti Frutti, Marrybrown, Daily Fresh and etc. So my classmate and I was walk around the exhibition hall to obtain the information to determine the franchise that for our assignment.

we are inquiry information from the exhibitiors


Finally, I decided to choose Daily Fresh as my franchise that for my assignment. The booth of Daily Fresh at there is the 1 of concept of they franchise which is Kiosk concept. They are provide the demo on the products of Daily Fresh and allows the public to have a taste on their products. They also give us to try for their new product that haven launching. We was try some of their product and the taste are not bad.

This is some picture for the booth of Daily Fresh.








My friend, Evonne and I doing on the same Franchisor but different locations so we decided to interview the people in-charge of Daily Fresh Marketing together to request for information that we needed to be place in our assignments. There are some marketing staffs of the company was around there to assist you if you are interested to know more about their franchise operating system and license applications. I was take some brochure from the booth to know more about Daily Fresh and there are almost all the information that I need is inside the brochure. So I only enquire some question that are not stated in the brochure and I was feel happy that the person in charge are very willing to answer our questions. There are quite many people who interested to get franchising of Daily Fresh as you can see on this picture above. As a prove, Daily Fresh had grown wider in Malaysia and they have 105 outlets all around the country.

there are a lot of people are asking for the information

I was take a photo to prove I am attend the exhibition

Afer completed for asking some of the information of Daily Fresh, I was continue to visit the other booths. I was disappointed with some people in-charge do not want to answer our questions due to we are student. We are meet with other and leave the exhibition around 11 something as we having another class in college at 12pm.


we are take photo as our attendance 

These are the name card and brooches collect from the exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment